Phone: (415) 310-9598
Although we cannot ship your wine for you, we can take you to a shipping store at the end of the day. We can also assist you in getting a wine shipping box. Most hotels in San Francisco and especially in Wine Country can ship wine as well.
Ten Reasons to take this Private Northern Sonoma Tour:
(Russian River Valley, Dry Creek Valley, and Alexander Valley):
- See and experience small, family-owned wineries in Russian River, Dry Creek, and the Alexander Valley wine country.
- Travel in luxury SUV’s in your groups of 6 people or less.
- This tour can pick you up in San Francisco, or in wine country.
- Taste exceptional small-lot handcrafted products, absolutely the finest wines in America.
- We find that oenophiles are usually foodies as well! Have lunch at one of Sonoma’s many noted restaurants, or enjoy a picnic amidst a picturesque Sonoma nature backdrop. (weather permitting).
- Explore everything Sonoma wine country has to offer. Visit exclusive vineyards, wineries, grounds, caves and beautiful landscaped grounds. Or take a side-trip to Armstrong woods – a less-visited and an unspoiled redwood forest right located right in Northern Sonoma!
- See first-hand everything that goes into the making of a bottle of wine. We are happy to book a formal production tour, or can show you ourselves!
- Request specific vineyards – go wherever you want! Customize your tour according to wine region (Russian River, Dry Creek, Alexander Valley, etc.) or grape type (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, etc.). After all, it is your day!
- Opt to have your bottle shipped home at the end of the day (additional fee). Most States are $$60 to $80 a case. In the three hot summer months, wine needs to be shipped via air so the wine doesn’t cook – this adds to the cost. Sorry, but we are unable to provide international shipping at this time.
- We know you work hard – you deserve it. Our groups consistently have the most fun of any tour company.