Phone: (415) 310-9598
Although we cannot ship your wine for you, we can take you to a shipping store at the end of the day. We can also assist you in getting a wine shipping box. Most hotels in San Francisco and especially in Wine Country can ship wine as well.
10 Reasons to take this Private Sonoma Valley tour:
- See the best of wine country. Visit small family-owned wineries instead of overcrowded commercial establishments. Go where the buses, and even the vans, can’t – many of the best vineyards don’t show up on maps or in travel guides. Visit exclusive sights, beautiful landscaped grounds, caves, and vineyards.
- Travel in luxury SUV’s in your groups of 6 people or less.
- This tour can pick you up directly from your Wine Country hotel.
- Taste exceptional small-lot handcrafted products, absolutely the finest wines in America.
- We find that oenophiles are usually foodies as well! Have lunch on Sonoma’s town square, or enjoy a picnic in the area (weather permitting).
- It is possible on this tour to visit a winery or two in the Carneros region of Napa without going out of the way too much. Thus we can visit both Napa and Sonoma in the same day.
- See first-hand everything that goes into the making of a bottle of wine.
- Request specific vineyards – go wherever you want! Customize your tour according to the type of wine that you prefer. After all, it is your day!
- Opt to have your bottle shipped home at the end of the day (additional fee). Most States are $60 to $80 a case. In the three hot summer months, wine needs to be shipped via air so the wine doesn’t cook – this adds to the cost. Sorry, but we are unable to provide international shipping at this time.
- We know you work hard – you deserve it. Our groups consistently have the most fun of any tour company.